Book Yoga Rishikesh offers the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India | Certified by the International Yoga Alliance, USA | Best 200 Hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh, India
If you are reading this, you might often be wondering – What is the ideal course to look for to start my Yoga Journey? Look no further. The foundational 200 Hour Yoga teacher training course of 28 days is your stepping stone for a spiritual voyage of a lifetime. This impeccable Yogic escapade lets you exchange your anxious daily life with an enriching and renewing experience for your body and mind. What better location to study Yoga than in its birthplace? Idyllic Rishikesh, with its authentic old-worldly Indian effervescence, forms a confluence of sorts with the modern era like two rivers meeting and forming an even fortified stream. Nestled in the nourished lap of the Shivalik mountain ranges of the Himalayas, it is one with nature. Book Yoga Rishikesh is located in the heart of the Tapobhoomi (World of Meditation).
If you are an aspiring Yoga instructor, these four weeks at Book Yoga Rishikesh will assuredly lay on you an illustrated insight on several strata in the Hatha and Ashtanga forms of the ancient art & science of Yoga. Finishing the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course empowers you to rigidify your knowledge of Yoga and ingrain the art of distributing the gift you will have received, unto others. Besides, you depart with not just a glorified plaque that you can hang on the wall, but an experience that emotes and resonates with you for ages to come.
The primary focus of our devoted and steadfast faculty will be to facilitate an overall sense of self-awareness in those who join us on this journey. They will help you teach from a place of authenticity by equipping you with a more precise and physically rock-solid understanding of the Yoga – Asanas, Anatomy, and Philosophy. Intensively studying the proper mechanics and nuances of Yoga will give you physical and mental certainty and stability, the ability to accommodate and offer therapeutic sequences to students with back, knee and posture issues, and a spiritual steadiness. What you practice with your muscles, you learn to practice with your mind (and vice versa). This course provides rewarding and profound experiences not just for yoga instructors but also for people who are at life's crossroads.
During the course of the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India:
- You'll realize the full potential of your mind
- Develop a daily Meditation and Mantra Chanting practice.
- Learn to accommodate for injuries and limitations with yourself and prospective students.
- You'll gain the anatomical and philosophical knowledge you need to offer better direction and adjustments to your students
- You'll learn specific teaching techniques that will enable you to easily teach to several student levels simultaneously in one class
- You'll learn how to use asanas (postures) therapeutically to accommodate physical limitations or heal injuries
- You'll also learn how to sequence your asanas to create a natural, therapeutic and transformative arcs in your classes
- You'll practice all of these skills directly in classes you lead towards the end of the course
- You'll get the chance to visit some beautiful sightseeing locales in and around Rishikesh and take part in fun activities on every Sunday
The specific physical and spiritual knowledge you'll learn and practice will help you become more certain, steadfast and strong — which means you'll be truly and deeply ready to offer this space to your students. And Yourself.
By enrolling yourself to this 200 Hour Yoga course you will be gaining:
- A foundational personal practice that you will leave with and have the confidence to continue with.
- 28 days of mountainside dwelling overlooking the majestic Himalayan foothills
- 3 delicious, traditional Indian vegetarian meals each day and Herbal Tea
- Comfortable, modern, eco-friendly accommodations
- Free WiFi
- Lessons led by internationally renowned Yoga instructors, Philosophy Gurus, and Anatomy experts
- A library complete with copies of all the highly recommended texts related to Yoga
- Effective sequencing methods that work for building well-rounded classes
- Opportunities to practice teaching with community members and fellow practitioners
- Supervised morning Sadhna (yoga) practice, including ancient purification rituals
- Built-in support network of like-minded individuals and fellow yoga teachers
- An RYS200 Certificate upon completion (registered to the International Yoga Alliance, USA)
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training - Daily Schedule
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training 4 Week Course followed by some Yogic Purification (Mon, Thur), Pranayama (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat), ashtanga Yoga Classes and perhaps some classes or lectures in philosophy or anatomy.
The mind and body function at its finest when you wake up early. Waking up early and at the same time everyday tunes your body and mind to an appropriate sleeping pattern that is necessary and beneficial for good health. When you rise fresh, you stay fresh throughout the day.
A daily dose of traditional herbal tea, a concoction of certain invigorating herbs, abundantly enhances metabolism and a healthy immune system.
Nasal cleansing techniques smoothens the nasal cavity by unblocking the nose, thus facilitating better breathing.
Mantra Chanting, which involves repeating Sanskrit passages from ancient Indian texts, brings concentration and positive vibrations your way. It denotes the invoking of spiritual well-being and self-contentment. "Prana" means the essence of life itself, the vital energy that exists in each one of us, and every breath we inhale. "Aayaama" is the Sanskrit term for expansion. Pranayama is the exercise of regulating your breathing patterns to increase your lung capacity and enable the provision of an overall healthy body and tranquil mind.
YThis session involves practicing various postures, elucidation on their importance and benefits, alignments and alterations, and methods to teach them.
Bask in the sun and marvel at the lush green mountains while savouring your delectable first meal of the day.
How does your body work? And why does it work the way it does? These questions and more will be answered in a Yoga point-of-view with the intent of adding on to your understanding of the human body to benefit your career as a Yoga teacher.
This class deals with the very building blocks of Yoga since its inception – The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. You will be practice reading and understanding the Sutras, along with discussions about other relevant philosophies.
Time to enjoy a nice traditional Indian meal after a long first half
This time can be utilized either to respite or to feed your knowledge by browsing our library
You will practice a traditional sequence of asanas, pranayama, and meditation
Refill your drained energy with a mouth-watering buffet of Indian flavours before signing off for the day and welcoming the embrace of the night
Practice conscious sleep where your mind is awake and aware while your body sleeps
Get a good night's sleep to wake up rejuvenated for the next day